- Reading Through AmosWhat does the message and context of Amos (book), reveal to us as 21st century American Christians here in Seattle? Here is framing to help with a deeper reading of the text.
- Lessons I’m Taking With Me Into 2021Here are 5 lessons I’m taking with me into a brand new year, that help me think deeper and wider, push out further, and relate better.
- Books I Read In 20202020 has been a wild year. Reading was one of the ways I got through it. Here are all the books I read in 2020.
- A Christian Perspective Around our Ecological and Climate CrisisHow might Jesus-followers respond to an ongoing ecological and climate crisis? What got us here, and how might we reclaim a renewed ecological sensitivity?
- Reflecting on Biblical Justice During AdventWhat does ‘justice’ mean in light of Advent? What does the Bible have to say about it, and what are the implications for us as we follow Jesus?
- Jesus, Only JesusThis was a talk I shared at Union Church on Oct 18, 2020, continuing our series through the Gospel of Matthew. In this message I focused in on Matthew 17:1-8.
- Exorcism, Liberation and a Third WayThis was a talk I shared at Union Church on Jul 5, 2020, continuing our series through the Gospel of Matthew. In this message I focused in on Matthew 8:28-34.
- Storytelling and product developmentStorytelling is a crucial part of any product marketing strategy. Why does it matter and what are initial steps to consider when crafting that story?
more posts → blog
Ashish Joy is a Product Marketing Manager at Pushpay and Vocational Mission Lead at Union Church. He is a self-published author and is currently pursuing his Masters of Divinity at Portland Seminary. He lives in Seattle WA, with his wife Kaeli and their three children.
read more → colophon
Email desk@ if you have questions, feedback, or specific inquiries